05 April 2010

Happy, Happy!!

It's the last day of my mini-holiday and I'm not ready to go back to work. It's been a great last couple of days even though I didn't do much. J and I spent some time walking around in New Orleans, just taking the in sights and sounds of the city. I miss living there. I think we will eventually move back. We also spent some time with our Godchildren and that's always fun. We are up to 5 Godchildren. 5!! I wish we could see them more, but time and distance doesn't always allow it. Today we are bringing the Prince and Princess bowling. It's boys against the girls. Team Spiderman vs Team Hello Kitty. It should be an adventure. Prince J said the winner will get a trophy. I said the winner will get a hug. He wasn't happy with my suggestion. We will see what will happen.
On another note, J starts his "new" job tomorrow. Yay!! We are very excited about that. He will be home before 4:30 everyday. That beats getting home at 7:30, huh? I'm happy because now I will have a little help in the cooking department. He can start dinner while I'm at work. I like that idea. A lot! So, help me send good vibes to my hubby. I want him to be happy and successful in his new venture.
Cheers!

No comments: