04 May 2010

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

I have to be the biggest klutz ever. Why am I always tripping over things (or nothing) and falling over? I can't count the times I fell down the stairs. I hate stairs! Well, thanks to those fickin stairs I sprained my ankle and broke a bone in my foot. Prefect, right? Ugh! What an inconvenience. I can't drive for God knows how long. Depending on people to get from point A to point B is hella annoying. And I'm sure they feel the same way. Crutches! I loathe crutches. They will be the death of me yet.
So, it's been 10 days since the accident. Things are improving a bit. I find out next Wednesday if there is nerve damage. Yippee! Nerve damage! Fun, fun! In the mean time, I am relying on my new best friend, Lortab, to make it through the night. Without it, I would be a complete mess. It's hard enough hobble through work all day. If I couldn't relax and be pain free at night I don't know what I would do.

Okay, enough whining.

No comments: