20 June 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go!

Whew! The new job is kicking my ass! There is so much to learn and my head is spinning. I am so thankful for J. He is really picking up the slack around the house. He has cooked dinner two days in a row and had fresh baked cookies waiting for me we I got home today. Isn't that sweet? Anyway, I will be out of town for the first two weeks of July for some more job training. It will be weired to be away from him for that long. Hopefully we will be able to get together at some point during that time. What am I saying? Of course I will see him. Order of the Phoenix is being released on July 11Th and you know we have to see it on opening night. I am super excited!
Anywho, It looks like July will be extremely hectic for us. We have something scheduled almost every day that month. I am not sure if I will be able to update a lot, but I will try to let everyone know what's going on when I can. Until then, please keep your fingers crossed for me. I will need all the luck I can get.

No comments: