11 September 2007

BB8 Final 3

Well, it's almost midnight and I am up watching who will win the first round of the HoH competition on Big Brother 8. Daniele just fell of of her "carrot" and I am super excited. I would triple love it if Zack ends up in the final two and one of the Donato's went packing. Dick has been yelling the most obscene things to Zack for the last hour and a half. I would be so embarrassed if Dick were my father. What kind of 44 year old father behaves that way? Yet, Dani sits there giggling like a thirteen year old little girl. She should have pulled him aside long ago to talk to him about his behavior. But, of course, his behavior has gotten her this far in the game. I guess some people have no self respect. There are limits to what I would do or endure for half a million dollars. The game has been played so crazy this year. I cannot believe the producers allowed such horrible behavior. I hope next year it is better than this. Oh, and please, NO MORE LAME TWISTS!

No comments: