26 September 2007

IT'S FALL!!!!!

Fall is here! I can't wait for the weather to start changing. I'm longing for cooler temperatures. There is something about a great jacket or a comfy sweater that makes me happy. I guess it is that snugly feeling that I get from them. Oh how I relish it!
Today I watched The Tyra Banks Show. The topic was "The 15 must have fashion items for the Fall." I am not sure if I MUST have all 15, but a couple wouldn't hurt.
Here is the must have list:

15. Black fingernails with the white French tip
14. Nature inspired jewelry
13. White, leather handbag
12. Elbow length, brightly colored gloves
11. Floaty blouse
10. Sexy romper lingerie
9. Snood hat- 40's style
8. Belted coat
7. Pencil skirt with a higher waist
6. High waisted pants with a wide leg
5. Heels with a stacked wooden heel and round toe
4. Sweater dress
3. Leather cuff bracelet
2. Brightly colored fitted jeans

And the number 1 must have item:

1. Ankle Booties- worn with skirts or dresses and opaque tights only!!!

READY? SET? SHOP!!!!!!!!!

No comments: