25 October 2007

Red Sox Rule!

I got my first ever flu shot today. My arm is still really sore, but all in all, it was not that bad. Some people say that they got sick after getting the shot. I hope this doesn't happen to me.

Halloween is in 6 days. I cannot wait. I got my wand and cloak and I am ready to go. It will be so much fun. I get to wear my costume to work. I think everyone else is planning on being cowgirls. They just want to wear jeans to work. How boring!;)

So, Dumbledore is gay. How bloody fantastic! I honestly had no clue. I've since read the key passages in the last book and now I get it. J.K. Rowling is a genius! Also, I hear that there may be a book 8. A prequel to the first 7. Which, I'm assuming, will be about James, Sirius, Lupin, and Snape. This could be interesting. I wonder if it is true?

Ankle news! Next week marks the end of my physical therapy. It has been 4 months since my accident and I still can't wear heels. The pt said I will still have pain and swelling for at least another 2 months. I am ready for this to be all over with. Sneakers and ballet flats DO NOT go with everything! I want to wear some heels!

November is going to be a very busy month. I will be out of town for the first two weeks training for work. During that time I will be celebrating my birthday with perfect strangers. SWEET! Then it is Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to that. Then 9 days later I am off to Orlando for my new Godson's baptism. That leads us to December and all the Christmas festivities. Whew! 2008 will be here before you know it.

No comments: