11 November 2007

Remember when?

Remember the Smurfs? I loved the Smurfs as a child. I was thinking of that while I was in the shower today. Gargamel and Azrael just popped into my head. Gargamel makes me think of one of my oldest friends, Christie. One day we were on our way home and Christie pointed out a cloud that looked like Gargamel. It really did look like him! I wonder if she remembers that? It's funny how certain things just stick with you. Millions of things happen in our lives and we remember some and forget the others. I still remember what I wore on my first day of 4th grade (blue and white ringer t-shirt with my name airbrushed on it, blue jeans, and Kangaroo sneakers!) Don't you love it when one thought triggers another and you start to recall all sorts of memories? Like now, I'm thinking about my favorite toy ever- Fashion Plates. I loved to play with my Fashion Plates! I could mix and match outfits and create a whole new wardrobe for my model. Hours of fun! Also, I loved to buy Barbie clothes. My favorite outfit was a gold, fur trimmed trench coat with high heeled, knee high boots. Barbie rocked that outfit! I have no idea what she wore underneath that coat. Probably nothing. Such a tramp!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Blaine loves to watch the Smurfs on Boomerang! I still remember every episode!
Courtney

Anonymous said...

I love this entry!!! And I loved fashion plates too! And the smurfs of course.