29 January 2008

HANGIN' TOUGH

OH MY GOD!!!!! The New Kids on the Block are getting back together!! I thought I was excited about the Spice Girls, but this tops it a million times over! I was soooo in love with Donnie when I was younger. I thought for sure we would meet and fall head over heels in love. Ahhh, the good old days. I can't believe I saw them 8 times in concert! My Mom was extremely supportive of my obsession. She even took me to Boston so that I could see where they lived. I met Joe's Dad by the way. I have the pictures to prove it. Gosh, I would have gotten arrested for stalking if I did that now. Oh how times have changed!
Any who, you can go on www.nkotb.com and sign up for their newsletter AND hear a snippet of their NEW SONG!!! This is too much. I pray they go on a reunion tour. I AM SOOO THERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heehee..and i thought i'd marry joey joe (ha) and live happily ever after! you know i'm going with you...considering it wasn't all that long ago we went to see joe in concert! where have you been? i haven't heard from you in forever!
reese