06 January 2008

2008 Baby!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I know I did! This year was really nice. I spent time with relatives I have not seen in a long time. It was great seeing everyone.
J and I are planning our vacations for this year. It looks like we will be going to Vegas. I wanted to go to Boston for a Red Sox game, but I think that wont be happening. I don't know. It is all still up in the air. I want to go to some place fun. I just don't want to lay on the beach. If anyone has any ideas, I am open for suggestions. I have two more weeks until I have to turn in my dates at work. I look forward to hearing from everyone!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Being so politically minded, have you ever thought about a trip to our Nations Capital? Nah, I would go to Vegas!
Love,
A family member you had not seen in 6 months.