22 March 2008

The Lone Star State = Lonely

It looks like I will be moving soon. By this time next month, I may be living in another state. It is something that I am not happy about, but must be done. J and I have tried everything possible to stay here. Nothing has worked. I will greatly miss Princess V and Prince J. They are the loves of my life. They are growing up so fast and I will hate to miss one second with them. Hopefully, things will improve and J and I can move back in a year or two. Until then, I will have to make the best of my situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is crazy to me that i have to read on your blog that you may be moving! you've been one of my very best friends all of my life, and i have no clue about what's going on...how does that happen? why are you moving? what's not working out here? i don't see you enough already and if you're moving, i'll never see you! that sucks! call me and fill me in please!!! love ya! ~reese