16 May 2008

It is Official!

J got the job in Dallas. His first day is May 27th. He is extremely excited and I am trying my hardest to be happy for him. I told everyone in my family about the move and they are very sad. They don't want me to go. My sister said she does not want to tell the Prince and Princess yet. They will be so upset.
I am not sure when I will be able to move. There is so much to do in such a short amount of time. Hopefully J will be able to make it back a couple of times to help me pack and move. This is a task I don't want to take on alone.
Honestly, I thought I would be handling this much better then I am. When J first told me he took the job I was numb. Then it felt like a six ton elephant was sitting on my chest and I couldn't breathe. Then I became really angry.

Now, I'm just sad.

I don't know what else to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be waiting for that 3am call! haha...hopefully the meds will have kicked in by then...

you know i love you and i will be sad to see you go as well...i'll miss you!

hope you are feeling better about it all soon! much love ~reese

Courtney said...

N,

I love Dallas! The shopping is fabulous and you can get a direct flight out of there to anywhere in the world. We hvae family and friends that live there (more in the subburbs). Call if you need to talk about moving far away from your family, or if you have packing questions. I am the moving queen! It will get better, you will see.
Court