01 May 2008

Blue Skies Are Gonna Clear Up, Put On A Happy Face!

Things are looking up! This has been a fantastic week! On Wednesday J and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. He surprised me with the complete series box set of The West Wing. I was super excited! I triple love that show and miss it greatly. Then on Wednesday I cut off all of my hair. It is really cute! It's a sassy little graduated bob. I have not worn it this short in 9 years. The days of the pony tail are gone. Oh how I will miss you!
Today I booked some activities for the family Disney trip. I know it is still 7 months away, but I am so excited! It will be super-duper fantastic. I can't wait!
But the most exciting news of the week is: my cousin C booked a trip for us to go to New York in November to see Eqqus on Broadway! We will also be going to the opening night of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It will be A-MA-ZING!!!!! We are trying to figure out what else we can do while we are there. Any thoughts? I am open to all suggestions.

No comments: