29 June 2008

Here we go!

Yea! I go on vacation in 3 days! I cannot wait! I don't have any real plans, but being able to sleep a little later and not having to put on a suit for 5 days, just makes me giddy. The past 2 weeks have been a roller coaster ride of emotions and chaos. I need this break!

My sweet, sweet, 13 year old kitty, Tabby, has been showing signs of slowing down for the past 2 months. Two weeks ago she stopped eating her regular dry food. Then she stopped going up the stairs. So we brought her to the vet to get her blood work done and we are now waiting for the tests results (it's been 6 days!). Since then,Tabby started eating this really great canned food. Her energy seems to be improving a bit, but she is no where near her old self. Well, last night she peed on the floor in the downstairs bathroom. I am so worried about her. Just when I thought there was some improvement, this happens. Hopefully, she can be treated for whatever is wrong with her. I don't know what I will do if she doesn't get better. Tabby has been my constant for so long. She has been with me longer than my husband has. So in the mean time, I am loving her and hugging her every chance I get. I'm trying my best to keep her comfortable and happy. Hopefully, we will get the results back soon, deal with what's wrong, and fix it immediately. I hate seeing her this way.

On a happier note, my friends and I are going to see New Kids on the Block in concert! It is going to be such a great time. I can't wait!

No comments: