04 August 2008

I'm Here!

It has been about a month since my last post so I thought it was about time that I gave an update on what's been going on.
The news that we got about Tabby was not good. The vet said there is nothing more that could be done except for maybe a kidney transplant. She was so thin and weak that I thought she would not have long to live. Thank God that was not the case! Tabby is doing sooooo much better! She is eating like crazy and is alert and active. I know there will come a time in the near future where things will not be so great, but as for now, things are really wonderful!
Well, it looks like J got a new job! He was offered a position today and now he is in negotiations for all of the specifics. If things work out, and I think they will, we will be moving to a town about an hour or so away from where we live now. Hopefully I can transfer to location close to where we will be living. If not, it will be my turn to look for a new job. Cross your fingers that I will not have to do that! Looking for a new job is no fun at all!
Not much else has been going on. Been keeping up with Big Brother. It is not such a good cast this season. I fell in love with Mad Men! If you have not seen it, you are missing out. It is so good! I started watching season one of the West Wing again. Aaron Sorkin is a genius! He needs to write another television drama.
Lets see.......what else is going on................? Well, I guess that's it! I will update soon. Promise!

No comments: