28 September 2008

No Cosmos for me!

I finally saw the "Sex and the City" movie last night. Yes, I guess I am the last person on Earth to do so. Everyone I know absolutely loves this movie. I heard non stop commentary about the clothes, the love, and the laughter. I must say, it was a cute movie. I did laugh and I did shed a tear or two. But, this movie fell way short on expectations. It felt as though this movie was shot in the late 80's early 90's. The clothes were not that impressive. Most of it should not have been worn by women of their age. Yes, the wedding dresses were beautiful and those blue Manolo Blahniks were to die for, but the rest of it was just okay. Carrie's hair is in desperate need of a hot oil treatment and some frizz control. She looked terrible through out most of the movie. AND the fact that she married Big is just ridiculous! I NEVER would have thought she'd do so. Such a disappointment! Anyway, the movie was not bad. I'm sure I will watch it again on HBO. Maybe then I'll be able to understand what all of the hype was about.

No comments: