02 November 2008

Where has the time gone?

Wow! I can't believe it's November already! So much has been going on and I have not had a chance to write. So, here is a quick list of some of the things that's been happening.
I finally read the Twilight series. Thanks Courtney! It was really good. I must confess that I love Jacob Black. Yes, Edward is perfection and all that, but I love my little wolf boy. The Twilight movie is coming out this month and I can't wait to see it. Hopefully it will be amazing.
My friends and I went to the New Kids on the Block concert. LOVED IT!!!! I touched Donnie!!! The concert was so much fun. I felt like I was 16 again. After all of these years, my heart still belongs to Donnie. I guess you never really get over your first love.
This Halloween my family dressed as characters from the Wizard of Oz. I was the Wicked Witch of the East. My costume was fantastic! I was surprised so many people knew who I was dressed as. I mean, the only part of her that anyone has ever seen is her legs and feet. I guess those black and white striped stockings and ruby slippers are very memorable. Also, I 'm sure it helped that I was surrounded by the other characters. It was so much fun to see every ones reaction as we walked down the street. Not many parents dress with their kids. It is so much more fun when the whole family gets involved. On a side note, why do parents drink alcohol while trick or treating with their kids? Can't they just take a couple of hours of their time to spend it with their kids sober? Drink when they are finished or when you are at a Halloween party. I will never understand the need to drink to have a good time. Some people just need to grow up and act like responsible adults/parents.
Anyway, November and December will be hectic. My birthday is in a couple of weeks, I will be in New York for three days right before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving itself, Disney World for 7 days the second week of December, then it's Christmas. Whew! That's just the big stuff. I will be one busy bee! So much is going on and I can't wait.
I will try to find the time to write more. Until then........
Oh wait!!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: