29 November 2008

New York Trip part 1



New York and Equus was amazing! We got to meet Daniel Radcliffe & Richard Griffiths (The actors who play Harry Potter and Uncle Vernon in the HP movies.) As you can see from the picture, they were kind enough to sign my playbill. How cool is that? Dan is such a cute little thing. I just wanted to pick him up and put him in my pocket. He is so teeny tiny! As for Uncle Vernon, ugh I mean Richard Griffiths, he is huge! He has a belly that hangs to his knees. But I have to say this, that man can act! His performance was flawless. Daniel was fantastic too. I never once thought "Harry Potter" during his performance. And as for that famous nude scene, it was extremely intense. I was on the edge of my seat with my head in my hands. Dan killed it! Oh, and the guys who played the horses were hella hot! Especially Lorenzo Pisoni who plays Nugget. We got a chance to attend a work shop with him the day after the play. It was really nice to hear his take on things.

All in all, I give this trip two thumbs up. If you get a chance to make it to New York before February, you must see this play. It will be well worth your time.

I have to cut this short, but I will be posting more about my trip, so check back soon!

No comments: