26 April 2009

Indian Princess, Fairy, or Geisha?

I have been thinking about Halloween a lot lately. It's 6 months away and I need to decide on a kick ass costume. For the last couple of years I've been taking my niece and nephew trick-or-treating and we all dress in a group theme. Last year it was The Wizard of Oz and I was the Wicked Witch of the East. Year before I was Nymphadora Tonks. Year before that I was a Saints football player. Well this year there has been chatter that we will be doing Peter Pan. If so, then I will dress as Tiger Lily the Indian Princess. I think that would be a great costume. However, I may just go off on my own and dress as a fairy or a geisha. I have seen some amazing fairy wings in really beautiful colors. I've also found some corsets that would perfect! I think dressing as a fairy would be super fun. But on the other hand, I have been told for years that I look Asian (actually, they say Oriental, but that's another story) and dressing as a geisha would be a kick! I've looked at some robes on line and there is a really awesome selection. What to do, what to do? I guess I will give it a couple more months before I decide. Who knows, I may change my mind before then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always go as that rug!!!!! LOL! You are so funny. I am glad you posted again. I have been checking up on you!

marlo