01 October 2009

Hindsight

Yes I'm still alive.

It's been a while, huh?

I could blame it on my hectic work schedule or my busy social life, but that would be a big fat lie. The truth is that nothing fun and exciting is happening for me to write about. If I had it my way, I would lounge around all day reading books and surfing the net. Is there any way I can get paid to do that?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

So, I guess it's back to the daily grind of fake smiles and forced enthusiasm.

Fan-fickin-tastic!

At least I have a vacation coming up. Not really going anywhere, though. Maybe a couple of nights away. Not sure. One day I will be able to write about my big trips. England, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii............
I would like to see all 50 states. Check out the view from the top of the Statue of Liberty. Gaze at the faces on Mt Rushmore. Visit Alcatraz. Visit Forks! There is so much I want to do. I still haven't been to Vegas and I'm dying to go to LA!

I wish I would have done more when I was younger. So many opportunities were missed because of silliness. Because of selfishness. Because of ignorance.

If I only knew then what I know now.

Sigh....

No comments: