28 October 2009

I Just Don't Get It!

Today I was behind a truck that had a huge fleurs-de-lis sticker on it's rear window. This sticker was of a duck, fish, and deer shaped to look like a fleurs-de-lis. I know it's popular and almost everyone has it, but I just don't get it! Where do you even find these stickers? Wal Mart? Really?

So, in honor of the wildlife fleurs-de-lis, I present my list of things I just don't get.*
  • Jon and Kate Gosselin
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • The Bachelor/Bachelorette
  • Ed Hardy
  • Hummers 1, 2, and 3
  • iPhone
  • Fake nails
  • Nike
  • Lindsay Lohan
  • Pastalaya
  • Iced Tea
  • Tom Cruise
  • Dane Cook
  • Camping
  • Rims
  • Country Music
  • Eminem
  • The Notebook
  • Sponge Bob Square Pants
  • Texas
  • Tattoos
  • Movie Remakes
  • Dr. Phil
  • Crocs
  • Man Jewelry

*list can and will change at any time.

No comments: