24 May 2007

I LOVE T.V.

I triple love Lost! Last nights two hour finale was fantastic. J and I tried to predict which character would die through out the entire show. Of course a bunch of the Others died, but Charlie was one of the central characters that bit the dust. I have to say that I was not too upset about his death. Charlie was a weird little sucker that got on my nerves from time to time.I'm just glad that Locke is still alive. The scenes between Locke and Ben are some of the best. I am also glad that they did not kill off Sawyer or Sayid. When they are in an episode I know that it is going to be good. It goes without saying that Lost has become one of my top 5 must see shows. It will be hard to wait nine months for the next season. I guess I will just have to get my fix through reruns! In the mean time, I am pumping myself up for summers greatest reality show, Big Brother! Now, I know that Big Brother is not the most popular of reality shows, but it is my all time favorite. I get the live feeds and watch it nonstop. It is extremely addicting! On some nights I would stay up watching the feeds until three or four in the morning. That's crazy, right?
Yeah, I know, I lead a sad life. BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!

Here is my Top 5 Must See list:
  1. Lost
  2. Heroes
  3. Greys Anatomy
  4. Entourage
  5. Prison Break

What's yours?

No comments: