27 August 2007

Tonks

I love Halloween. There is something about dressing up in costume that makes me very happy. This year I'm dressing as Nymphadora Tonks ( the book version, not movie version). I have already started purchasing items. I've found the greatest bubblegum pink wig. It is perfect! The cloak will have to be made, so I am trying to find someone who sews. I'm also thinking of wearing a shirt with The Weird Sisters printed on it. If it all turns out the way I want it to, then it will look amazing. There are so many details that I'm concentrating on. It will take two months just to put it all together. In the mean time, I am trying to get J to agree to dress up with me. He can be someone from the Order. All he would need is a cloak and a wand. It wouldn't be that hard. I think it will be so much fun!

No comments: