04 August 2007

Update

So, I was not able to go to work on Friday. I still cannot put ANY weight on my foot and I am barely getting around on crutches. The swelling has gone down some and the side of my foot is a nice shade of blue-green. I am aiming to go back to work on Monday. Some tell me that that's an ambitious goal. I guess we will see.
In other news, I just found out that they are closing down my favorite restaurant at Epcot in Disney World. J and I eat at Alfredo's, in Italy, every time we are there. If I could choose what my last meal would be, it would be the calamari, Fettuccine Alfredo, and Italian Margarita from Alfredo's. It is so delicious! Disney decided not to renew their contract and a generic Italian restaurant will be taking it's place next year. I'm so sad! J and I thought we could eat there one last time before it closes, but we will not be able to. The restaurant closes in November and we will not be going to Disney until December. UUGGHH! I guess I will have to take a trip to Italy to eat at the original Alfredo's. Whatever!

No comments: