15 December 2007

Happy Holidays!

Almost done with all of my shopping! I think I found the perfect gifts for everyone. Now I just have to wrap them all! I think that is what I will do this weekend.
Vacation was wonderful. It was great to get away. We visited my husband's family. My new little nephew is too cute for words! He is so alert. I wish we lived closer so that we could see him more. I guess we will watch him grow through pictures. We also went to Disney, which we love! It was the perfect time of the year to go. No lines! It was so much fun. We are going back at the same time next year with my family. I cannot wait to see how Prince J and Princess V will react. They talk about Disney constantly. She wants to see all of the princesses and he wants to see Mickey. I think it will be tons of fun!

Well, I doubt I will be writing again before Christmas, so I want to take this time out to wish everyone a joyous holiday season! Best Wishes!

No comments: