29 January 2009

The Good, The Bad, The.....Whatever!

Nothing much, yet so much, has been going on. Thankfully, Sophie is getting much, much better. I still struggle sometimes when giving her the medication, but I really improved! She goes back to the vet next week for a check up and hopefully she gets the all clear.

J returned Saturday from his long overdue trip to Florida. It has been about a year since he last saw his family. Sadly, my mother-in-law has cancer and she is very ill. I'm so happy he got to spend the week with her. Hopefully he will be able to return soon. It is very important for him to spend as much time with her as possible. I wish we lived closer. It's hard to be so far away from them during this time.

Things at work have been getting crazy. My boss is being transferred by March, one of my co-workers quit, and another one of my co-workers just put in her 2 weeks notice. This means that it will be up to me and one other person to pretty much run things until we can be restaffed. How this will work out? I have no idea! This is why I am looking for a new job. I refuse to do the work of three people for the amount of money they are paying me. If anyone knows of any places that are hiring, please let me know. I want to be out of that place by March.

No comments: