16 January 2009

Open wide, Sophie!

I just can't do it. I have tried and tried, but she just wont let me give her that damn pill! The vet even let me come in so he can give me a lesson on how to pill my cat, but I just can't do it. Sophie has a very bad bladder infection. She is urinating blood and pus all over my house. She will be on antibiotics for three weeks. Three weeks! How will I be able to give her medicine for three weeks? She hates me right now. I feel so bad for her! If only I would have taken her to another vet before this week. My old vet told me she was using the bathroom outside of her litter box because she has anxiety. He wanted to put her on Prozac! Every six to eight months, Sophie would start "making" downstairs on the floor for like a month or so. J would yell and scream and Sophie would hide. I thought he was making her anxiety worse that's why she kept on doing it. I now find out that she has been suffering from these infections for some time. It took me finding blood on my floor to freak out and take her to the new vet. I should have known that the old vet was out of his mind. He told me my other cat was gravely ill and could die any day. That was a lie! He just wanted to take me for everything I had. That asshole needs to get his license taken away. Better yet, someone needs to kick his ass. He has it coming!

Update: Yeah, I did it! I gave Sophie her pill on the first try! I'm #1! I'm #1!

No comments: