11 January 2009

Alert!! Style Rant

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand the trend of one particular fake designer handbag. How can this fake bag be more popular than the original? I bet that the majority of the people who bought this fake bag had no idea it was a bad designer knock off. They just saw everyone else with it so they wanted it too. I know someone who bought the purse in red, lime & hot pink and the whole luggage set in blue! She was so proud of herself. I just smiled and nodded. I thought that maybe this trend would have ended by now, but no it has not. That tacky bag is still being sported all over town. People, please! You shouldn't still be carrying your Spring/Summer bag in the Fall/Winter. Side thought: how many people wear different fragrances for different seasons? Also, does your hair color change when the leaves do? I wear a lighter scent during the warmer months and a heavier scent in the cooler months. It's just something I've always done. Just like I will only lighten my hair in the Summer. Maybe I'm crazy? Who knows?!!
Anyway, I feel sorry for the people who bought the real bag. First of all, it's hideous. Secondly, every dime store is carrying the knock off for like $19.99. You know these women are saying "But my bag is the real one." Yes honey your bag is the real one, but it is still f'n ugly and you have no taste.
I'm just saying!

No comments: