23 March 2010

Enough!!!

Every day I wake up to the sounds of Mike and Mike in the Morning coming from my television. My husband loves that program and will even wake up earlier than necessary just to watch it. I have to admit that it's not so bad. Most of the time they have me laughing at their silliness or really thinking about a certain subject matter. Well today they were talking about Tiger Woods and it made me stop and listen. I have very strong opinions about the whole Tiger situation. Do I think he is an asshole for cheating on his wife? Yes. Do I think he is a sex addict? No. I think he has power issues and he is an egomaniac. He is the Great Tiger Woods and the rules don't apply to him. Whatever! Do I think he owes the public any personal information about what happens between he and his wife? Hell no! That's not my business. Let's leave his wife out of this. She never asked for this attention and I'm sure it makes her skin crawl every time these types of questions are asked. What I want to know is, Why are all these legitimate news sources giving the women that he had affairs with one second of air time? Why are these women being shopped around as victims of Tiger's "addiction"? Why all the interviews? Why all the attention? These types of women crave the spotlight and don't care what they do to get it. Why are we giving them the platform to tell their story? Seriously! Tiger is just a professional athlete! He is not Jesus Christ. Let his wife worry about what hole he's sticking his dick into. Let him get back to what he does best. GOLF!! I hope Tiger comes back with avenges. I want him to win and win big. If his marriage fails, then that's what he gets for being a complete douche. Karma is a bitch. But when it comes to golf, let him do his thing.

No comments: