22 February 2007

Again!

Britney is back in rehab! Rumor has it that Kevin threatened to take her to court to get full custody of their kids. The emergency hearing was canceled because she agreed to go back to rehab and stay the full amount of time for treatment. I also read that the children have been with Kevin since last week. How crazy is it that he would be the parent that turned out to be the most fit? I hope there is a therapy fund being set up for those kids. They will need it!
Okay, on to American Idol- girls night. I was not really impressed by the girls. It is all the same. Yes, LaKeisha Jones hit it out of the park. But..... will she....does she....is she an "American Idol"? Does she have "IT"? I don't know. Maybe it's too early to decide. However, I still have my Blake. He is my favorite. Tonight we will find out if he makes it. My fingers are crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was time that I posted a comment on your blog so here goes. You know how much of an American Idol and Britney fan I am, so it seems fitting that I comment on this entry of yours. What kind of rehab lets you go in and out of it like a hotel??? Is that even good treatment? How can you stay focused on the end result if you are being preoccupied by the outside world. It seems like a circus of therapy. Look what rehab did for Lindsey!!! She is back in the club.
Ok, so for AI. I love love love Blake for the boys and I love so many of the girls, all of whom have African American decent of some kind. They are soooooo talented and I am leaning on them to pull it off. As for as the girl with "the looks" but NO talent, it was time for her to go 2 weeks ago. Also, the young boy should have gone home before the bluesy sounding one. You have to excuse me for not knowing all of there names yet. It is taking me longer since having children. The brain doesn't work as well. Anyway, that's all I have to say on that for now. Until Tuesday.....

have a good night and talk to you soon.