12 February 2007

Gift ideas anyone?

What in the world do I buy for a little boy turning two? Prince J has everything a little boy could want. I have been searching and searching the Internet for ideas. I have found nothing! For some reason I find it harder to shop for little boys than little girls. Girls are easy! I have several ideas for Princess V. Her birthday is five weeks after her brothers. Shopping for her will be fun. Shopping for him is not. I second guess everything I see. I also don't want to get him something that his parents wont let him have. Many gifts, not mine of course, have ended up locked in the closet. Gifts that I thought were pretty cool. I'm sure that Prince J and his sister wouldn't have choked on the pieces. They are smarter then that. Right?
Anyway, I'm stressing! I have less then 17 days to figure this out. I will accept any and all suggestions. Get to work people!

No comments: