21 February 2007

This and That

Where should I begin? Okay, I have been contacted by a lot of readers asking why I have not commented on Britney Spears yet. I wanted to hold off because I KNEW something more was going to happen then a shaved head. Of course I was right! Tuesday Britney entered rehab again. Thank God! Let's just hope she stays there for as long as she needs to. It is clear to me that she is struggling to find happiness within herself and within her surroundings. I am not a doctor and I don't know her personally. I am just commenting on what I see and hear on TV and the Internet. What if she has postpartum depression? She has had two pregnancies back to back. That is enough to cause any one's hormones to go out of whack! I just think it is more then a drug or alcohol problem. I know it is now being said, by close friends no less, that she does ecstasy and cocaine. Maybe she does that to deal with the real problems in her life. I just hope she gets to the source of it in rehab. I am really rooting for her to make a huge comeback as a mother and as an entertainer.

Now on to American Idol. I have a favorite out of the boys. Blake Lewis! He was performer number seven. Loved him! I am going on record that he is my pick. I didn't vote last night because I was too lazy to get off the sofa and pick up the phone.But I hope someone voted for him. I want him around. Now it is on to the girls tonight. Let's see if any of them can wow me. If not, I still have my little Blakey Poo!

No comments: