09 April 2007

I Wanna Be Your Super Hero

BOOOOO! I am so disappointed in the the first episode of The Sopranos. You mean to tell me that after two years that's the best they can do? These last nine episodes should be action packed from the get-go. I can't believe they wasted almost a whole hour at the lake house. The only thing that saved the show was the fight between Tony and Bobby. I loved how the Monopoly piece stuck to Tony's bloody face. Too funny! I give this episode a 6 out of 10. Let's hope it gets better.
Now, Entourage was fantastic! I triple love that show. Why is it not an hour long? Ari is perfection and Turtle & Drama are hilarious. I can't wait to see how Ari woos back Vince. I also can't wait to see if Drama's new television show will be a hit. There are so many possibilities for this show. I give this episode a 9 out of 10 and I am sure it will only get better!

No comments: