21 April 2007

A job please!

It has gotten to the point where I desperately need a good paying job. I never thought in a million years that I would have to purchase groceries with my MasterCard. My first substitute teaching job is this Monday. So far I have scheduled 12 days. I hope everything goes smoothly. Summer is almost here, so my days as a substitute is limited. I have been sending out resumes and filling out applications in mass amounts. I cannot believe I have not heard from one job yet. Political science is not exactly a degree that provides a lot of job opportunities. My father thought I should have gone into the medical field. If only it was that easy!
J is looking for a new job too. A friend of ours offered to help him get a job with his company. I really hope this works out. J is such an amazing person. I want the world for him. If he gets this job, we will be able to stay in this town and maybe buy some property. We want to build a house sooo bad! We are ready for some good news and good luck. Cross your fingers!

No comments: