03 January 2007

Cough! Cough!

Happy New Year everyone! I know I am a couple of days late, but I have been sick. Cough! Cough! I am on day seven of this illness and I feel that I may be on the mend. Case in point, I am on the computer for longer then 10 minutes. Over the last couple of days I couldn't sit up long enough to do much. Today is better. J made me get out of bed and take a shower. He said it will help clear everything up and make me feel better. Well, he was sorta right. I just needed a nap after I got out of the shower and a nap after I dried my hair. The activities were just too exhausting! Just sitting here typing this makes me tired. Cough! Cough! The only thing that has been getting me through this tragic ordeal is the Mega Marathon of America's Next Top Model on Vh1. Yea! They have been showing all seven cycles since the beginning of the new year. I have not been sleeping at night, so this has been entertaining. Cough! Cough! Sorry, I have to stop now. I need another nap.

No comments: