08 January 2007

Life

Being sick sucks! There is so much that needs to get done, but I have zero energy to do any of it. The coughing has been reduced drastically. I wonder if it has anything to do with overdosing on cough medicine? Anyway, the coughing is better. My biggest problem is the fatigue. I am so tired! I nap three times a day and I am still tired. What can I do to get some energy? I am not allowed out of the apt. until Thursday. Maybe the fresh air will do me some good. It's only three days away. I'm sure I can sleep my way though it. J is leaving for Dallas on Friday. I will be on my own for the weekend. I would love to say that I will be using that time to do something really fabulous, but nine times out of ten I will be on the sofa watching movies and eating pizza. Maybe I will be able to catch up with my girls that I have not seen since last year. You know, I have not been healthy since 2006! But I don't think I will be up for anything that requires me to sit up for more than 45 minutes at a time. I was planning on visiting my godchildren, but I just got a call from my Mom saying that Princess V is at the doctor with all kinds of symptoms. I will not go near anyone who has as much as a runny nose. So, I guess I'm back to a weekend of movies and pizza. Woo Whoo! What a life!

No comments: