27 January 2007

A maybe job!

Finally! Someone called me back. I have sent out so many resumes and not heard a thing. Well, that has come to an end. I am going on a job interview on Monday. It is for a cosmetics sales position at a day spa. It is not exactly my dream job, but I need money and hopefully it will pay enough. Today I went shopping for an interview outfit and it was slim pickings. All of the pants needed to be altered and the skirts were not too cute. I ended up buying a little black dress with some black opaque stockings. It is a tad bit trendy, but I think I can get away with it because this is not an office job I'm interviewing for. Tomorrow I will look for shoes and jewelry. Hopefully I will be offered the job. I just hope it is something I will want. Wish me luck!

No comments: